Kanava Hotels & Resorts is seeking to hire
for our properties in Santorini & Paros:
Kanava Hotels & Resorts, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels & villas, members of The Luxury Collection & Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros & Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team that exceeds 300 associates, we have created unique hospitality experiences delivered through our hallmark personalized services, with an attention to detail our customers deserve and appreciate.
At Kanava Hotels & Resorts we aim to redefine destinations as the leading luxury hospitality brand of Greece, led by the most caring and positive associates.
About the role:
As a Spa Therapist, one will be responsible for carrying out all spa treatments and therapies according to Kanava’s standards ensuring an excellent Guest experience.
- Be fully trained and certified in carrying out all therapies and treatments available to guests in the spa, in-room, or outdoors
- Prepare all treatments correctly and efficiently
- Work in a clean and hygienic manner
- Carry out daily preparation of the Spa areas
- Ensure correct amounts of treatment products are used and wastage is minimized.
- Attend duty in proper uniform, on time and well groomed.
- Adhere to all health and safety standards
- Carry out any other job-related duties as per hotels requirements
Skills & expertise:
- Previous work as an aesthetician or similar for 3+ years.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills. Excellent knowledge of English, as well as any additional languages will be an advantage
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Negotiation and excellent Communication skills
- Pleasant personality, client oriented
- Excellent grooming standards
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Kanava we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!
[To send your CV please click here.]