Empiria Group is seeking to hire
for our properties in Santorini & Paros:
Empiria Group, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels & villas, members of The Luxury Collection & Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros & Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team that exceeds 300 associates, we have created unique hospitality experiences delivered through our hallmark personalized services, with an attention to detail our customers deserve and appreciate.
At Empiria Group we aim to redefine destinations as the leading luxury hospitality brand of Greece, led by the most caring and positive associates.
About the role:
The Assistant Waiter will be responsible to support the Head Waiter with the Food and beverage service of our guests.
She/he has to follow Empiria Group Standards regarding uniforms and personal hygiene and assist in additional duties as requested by the ships management.
- Demonstrating a pleasant and positive professional image at all times to both guests and the rest of the team
- Greeting guests and presenting them with the menu
- Receiving orders and serving guests in a personalized way and with attention to detail
- Following Brand Standards at all times
- Maintaining a clean and neat workplace
- Ensuring that all guest needs are met, asking for feedback, aiming to the highest guest satisfaction
- Being responsible for billing, by making the right transactions (room/credit card/cash charges) and handling cash or credit cards accordingly
- Showing excellent knowledge and understanding of all restaurant menus, promotions, and special offers
- Upselling food, beverages, and drinks
Skills & expertise:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Waiter/ress in a 5-star Hotel or a high-end service restaurant
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism will be considered as an asset
- Knowledge of Wines and experience in Wine Tasting will be a plus
- Excellent command of both Greek and English language (oral and written). Additional languages will be considered as an asset
- Experienced in computer (preferably knowledgeable of MICROS and POS handling)
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of services
- Negotiation and excellent communication skills
- Pleasant personality, client oriented
Empiria Group’s difference:
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Empiria Group we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!
[To send your CV please ckick here.]