In Vezene, we are looking for a versatile and highly-organized
to perform personalized administrative duties.
In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of the company's owner.
You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of the owner.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Personal Assistant Requirements:
- 2+ years minimum of experience as a personal assistant.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Proactive problem solver
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Any previous experience with the F&B industry would be considered an asset