A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced and innovative
Head Waiter / Waitress
to join the team of vibrant and joyful Parostià Restaurant part of Cosme, a Luxury Collection Resort.
The working place:
Parostià Restaurant acts as the ultimate lunch and dinner spot, right on the beachfront, showcasing the generosity and laidback yet rich epicurean traditions of Paros, Greece, and the Mediterranean Sea. Celebrated Greek chef Yiannis Kioroglou is leading the culinary journey, bringing his passion for ‘Medite-grecian’ cuisine to this stunning outlet.
Having joined Parostià restaurant from La Petite Maison in Cannes and La Guerite in Saint Barth and with a background in some of Europe’s favorite dining spots, Yiannis remains faithful to his Greek roots and breathes Greek ‘philoxenia’ in all his culinary creations.
This function is to ensure exceptional Dining Experiences in a highly empowered environment. The Head Waiter/tress ensures that allguestsare served according to the highest standards ofhospitalityand welcome.
Takes orders for, serves (when applicable, prepares) food and beverages for guests in a friendly, timely and efficient manner.
A taste of your day-to-day:
- Demonstrating a pleasant and positive professional image at all times to both guests and the rest of the team
- Greeting guests and presenting them with the menu
- Receiving orders and serving guests in a personalized way and with attention to detail
- Maintaining a clean and neat workplace
- Ensuring that all guest needs are met, asking for feedback, aiming to the highest guest satisfaction
- Being responsible for billing, by making the right transactions (room/credit card/cash charges) and handling cash or credit cards accordingly
- Showing excellent knowledge and understanding of all restaurant menus, promotions, and special offers
- Upselling food, beverages, and drinks
The skills you need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Head Waiter/ress in a high-end service restaurant
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism will be considered as an asset
- Knowledge of Wines and experience in Wine Tasting will be a plus
- Excellent command of both Greek and English language (oral and written). Additional languages will be considered as an asset
- Experienced in computer (preferably knowledgeable of MICROS and POS handling)
The competitive profile:
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of services
- Negotiation and excellent communication skills
- Pleasant personality, client oriented
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Parostià Restaurant team we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!
[To send your CV please click here.]