Andronis is currently recruiting
We are looking for an Accounting Manager who wants to move his/her career forward. If this sounds a great challenge for you, why don't you join Andronis team consisting of 5 hotels in Santorini, with more than 600 employees, all driven by an inspiring purpose of providing the finest services around the world.
A luxury collection of boutique hotels, fine dining restaurants and more in Santorini and Athens.
Our mission is to deliver real, heartfelt hospitality that will leave a lasting impression on each guest's heart and mind.
We are passionate about creating moments and memories that resonate long after they have passed. We achieve this by ensuring our guests truly enjoy the simple pleasures. Each Andronis property is inspired and informed by the landscape and the culture it resides within. We have charged ourselves with the task of redefining and reimagining hospitality, with a focus on space, peace, and unparalleled service. Cosmopolitan life at its best and authenticity is what lies at the heart of the #AndronisExperience.
Meet the team!
Our team has people with vision and passion for what they do. Our people are our greatest asset and our greatest investment. We are committed to continuous training, personal development, and support of every team member. The management of the company, as well as a team of Mental Health scientists, care every day for the well-being of each employee and each team on a personal and professional level.
As an Accounting Manager, you will…
- manage the accounting staff who are responsible for financial reporting, billing, collections, payroll, and budget preparation.
- recruit and hire accounting and financial staff and conduct performance evaluations.
- coordinate training programs for new staff and identify training needs for current staff.
- establish internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- oversee preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- oversee the production of periodic financial reports; ensure that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Be responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return.
- audit accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinate with outside auditors and provide needed information for the annual external audit.
- present recommendations to management on short and long-term financial objectives and policies.
- provide financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- ensure compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- perform other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- BSc, MSc, or equivalent qualification in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- At least 8 years experience
- Proficient in accounting and tax preparation software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Excellent command of the Greek & English language, both spoken and written
- Strong managerial and supervisory skills
- Excellent organizational skills, emotional intelligence and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight time constraints
- company laptop and mobile phone
- continual training opportunities (hard & soft skills)
- opportunities for further growth and development
Why be part of our journey?
It is a unique chance for you to work in one of the fastest-growing hotel groups in Greece, alongside dedicated colleagues and professionals. Being a part of Andronis is not "just a job". There is purpose, passion, and meaning in what we do. We place great emphasis on passion and team spirit – reasons why our well-rehearsed team has been together for many years.
The goal Andronis set from the beginning is the provision of high-standard services for its customers, partners and the society of Santorini. A valuable pillar for Andronis is its staff, who are considered the most essential image of the company.
Our promise to you
Andronis offers an energizing workplace adopting an open culture and transparent communication. We encourage a collaborative working environment while offering development opportunities for our employees. All our employees are treated with respect, while we strive to ensure you have the tools and resources you need to be successful.
Andronis is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, color, citizenship or any other group protected by the law.