Are you an ambitious Store Manager willing to take the next big step in your career by joining a multinational, prominent and continuously growing company in the retail world?
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and standing out as a passionate and client-oriented sales professional?
If you are willing to join a leading team in the fashion market located in One Salonica Mall, then this is the position you are looking for.
All you have to do is applying now!
To the Store Manager, the company offers the following:
- an attractive compensation package
- additional financial benefits
- the opportunity to develop professionally in a continuously growing company
- dynamic working environment
- free parking space
- easy access with public transportation
As a Store Manager, your responsibilities will include to:
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day store operations and employee supervision.
- Represent the company's interests and commercial policy.
- Manage stock availability in order to achieve the operating plan.
- Maintain high standards for store appearance and displays.
- Coordinate and oversee the planning, organising, and delegating of work among staff.
- Ensure that store personnel provides exceptional customer service.
- Answer questions and assist with product selection, purchases, and returns as well as handle any disputes.
- Keep all store displays neat and organised and put up new displays as needed.
- Meet store sales goals and track store finances.
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best.
A suitable candidate for the Store Manager position should have:
- degree from a higher education institution (university/technical school)
- proven experience of at least 3 years in retail sales as a Store Manager, an Assistant Store Manager or Corner Manager
- excellent command of English
- ability to work in One Salonica Mall, in western part of Thessaloniki
If you see yourself in the Store Manager position, please apply now. For any additional information, you can always contact Elena Vasileiou on +30 6940781825 Monday to Friday 09.30-17.00 #salesjobs
Please note that, for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now