Receptionist Shift Leader / Front Office Manager
We are looking foryoung, dynamic, self-motivatedReceptionist Shift Leaderprofessionals who are interested
in working in a small boutique hotel in the center of Athens.
- supervising staff and all front desk activities including bookings, appointments, phone calls, and emails
- defining and implementing front desk objectives and procedures
- Tending to guests' complaints and questions and providing exceptional customer service
- Checking figures, postings, and documents for accuracy
- Utilizing a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests
- Recording, storing, accessing, and/or analyzing computerized financial information
- Promoting in house and sister properties’ services and facilities
- Handling guest needs, inquiries and requests
- Ensuring that all pertinent information is recorded on registration card, reporting daily activity on log book
To be successful in this role, your experience should include
- Experience in a 4* or 5* boutique hotel environment
- Experience in coordinating teams
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
Kindly send your CV including photo.
We look forward to working with you!
[To send your CV please click here.]