Euphoria Retreat, the first holistic destination and award-winning spa in Greece, situated in Mystras, is launching a new spa that is already among the most desirable destination spas in the world. Our approach is unique and holistic, combining the ancient Greek philosophy and Hippocratic medicine with the practice of Chinese medicine. A unique retreat which is composed of 45 luxury rooms and suites, 1 restaurant with Mediterranean healthy spa cuisine and the 3,000 sq. m. Euphoria Spa which includes 15 luxury treatment rooms, a unique sphere pool with hydrotherapy stations, a watsu pool, a fitness club, 3 exercise-yoga studios and a thermal suite with sauna, hammam, tepidarium and steam room.
We are currently looking for a Head Nutritionist to join the team and assist guests to improve their health. You will be responsible for the nutrition plan of our guests, performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive and respond to customers nutritional enquires.
- Make specific dietary recommendations and give general lifestyle and wellbeing advice in a friendly and professional manner.
- Provide a personalized nutrition service to customers.
- Liaise with the medical team to provide accurate nutrition plan for the guests.
- Liaise with kitchen team to provide accurate information regarding the nutrition of the guests.
- Provide exceptional customer experience.
- Follow hotel standards and keep a thorough up-to-date knowledge of working processes and procedures for dealing with customer enquiries.
Qualification / requirements
- Qualified Nutritionist
- Have a passion for nutrition, health and wellbeing.
- Be a good team player.
- Friendly and empathetic approach with ability to answer customer enquiries in a professional, friendly, and timely manner.
- Exceptional communications skills in English (both written and spoken)
- German knowledge will be considered as an advantage.
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV with a recent photograph.