DAIOS COVE LUXURY RESORT & VILLAS
In a nutshell:
Inspired by the omnipresent Firefly flower, we invite our guests to enjoy the fresh spirit of the indigenous Cretan blossom with intense flavors from our in-room dining menu. From freshly baked pastries and healthy options to brunch and lunch, our guests can dine in their own exclusive space. As the In-Room-Dining manager, your key duties and responsibilities are to achieve the department's goals and lead by example through a 'hands-on' approach to motivate our people to excel.
Some of the responsibilities you will be entrusted with:
- Manage operations through - but not limited to - proper scheduling, assigning of duties, and upkeeping of hygiene and sanitation.
- Work closely with the respective Chef de Cuisine to plan menus in line with the market and hotel’s demands.
- Analyse Service-related issues and identifies trends to develop an operational strategy aligned with the Daios Cove standards.
- Supervise the maintenance and cleanliness of the department and follow up accordingly to achieve an immaculate environment.
- Actively participate in discussions with the Food & Beverage team (including the Culinary team) to ensure the timely development and completion of the annual budgets, and to regularly monitor performance and assume responsibility for its achievement.
- Cultivate a positive culture and formulate strategies to continually improve the guest experience
Our People & Culture:
- Fosters our people's commitment to providing excellent service and models desired service behaviors in all interactions with guests and other team members
- Coach, motivate, educate, and train the team to deliver the service and product standards to fuel the growth of the team.
- Lead by example through a passionate, hands-on approach.
- Identify and implement training plans to further develop the team and ensure succession planning is in place.
Skills and Qualifications to help you succeed:
- This role generally requires a relevant degree in Hotel/Tourism or a Diploma in Food & Beverage Management.
- A current Team Leader or Assistant Manager in a high-end stand-alone or 5-star hotel in-room dining with a room capacity of 200 – 300 keys.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of other languages will be considered a plus.
- Sound knowledge of F&B concepts, wine, and spirits.
- High-energy personality – engaging
- Ability to work with a ‘set’ team and able to affect change
- Experience working with diverse backgrounds, and respecting cultural differences, beliefs, and practices.
What we offer:
- A very pleasant and long season (approx 7 months)
- Accommodation in a single or double room according to the level(in case the selected candidate is from a different area)
- Transportation from/to Accommodation to/from the Hotel
- Car Parking - in case you have your own car
- Free Meals - even on your days off
- Training - both online as well as the classroom - for a variety of topics
- A working environment that supports your professional growth
- Use of Hotel premises (as per relevant policy)
- Opportunities to work abroad during the winter, in one of the hotels we exchange talent with (Dubai, Austria, Germany.
Send your CV and let's discuss it more!