Are you passionate about hospitality and creating memorable experiences to employees and guests?
Do you have the skills and experience to lead a team in a 5* hotel in one of the most iconic integrated resorts in Greece?
If the answer is a definite "yes", we are keen to hear from you.
Key accountabilities and ownership
- Direct the activities of housekeeping's daily operation, maintain and improve high cleaning standards of guestrooms and public areas.
- Extend courteous service to guests.
- Listen to employees' problems and assist/help to solve them.
- Regularly inspect vacant and occupied guestrooms to ensure cleaning standards are kept.
- Inspect guestroom floors, back of house, offices and public areas to ensure they are cleaned and well maintained at all times.
- Supervise daily laundry operations, including the handling of guest laundry, uniform, linen, etc.
- Hold daily briefings with managers and supervisors, to inform them of daily VIP arrivals, guests' complaints, and special assignments, etc.
- Conduct regular housekeeping communication meetings to discuss employees' feedback, rectifying errors for improvement, communicating all special instructions and happenings within the hotel, other than the morning briefings.
- Attend related meetings to exchange ideas for constructive improvement of hotel operation and keep others informed of Management's decisions.
- Maintain effective communication with the Maintenance team on repairing and maintaining guestrooms, ensuring that roomsare in good condition at all times.
- Prepare, plan and present the annual uniform budget, annual housekeeping FF&E and operating equipment budget to the Rooms Division Manager.
- Make sure all purchased items are inspected for assurance quality and quantity, department expenses are in control and meet hotel’s budget.
- Adhere to the hotel's security and emergency policies and procedures.
- Perform any duties assigned by the Rooms Division Manager and/or Hotel Manager as deemed necessary.
What are we looking for:
- responsive and guest focused
- able to drive excellence as well as routine work
- communicate effectively and clearly.
- able to adapt work style and ethics appropriately
- good written and verbal skills
- guest oriented and able to confidently build and exceed service standards
- strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- good knowledge of all housekeeping areas, i.e., guest floors, public areas, and laundry operation basics
- integrity & authenticity
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Ongoing development and growth opportunities
At Porto Carras Grand Resort we believe that people are crucial to the success of our journey and diversity is a key element. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to promoting inclusion for all and as such we encourage everyone to apply.