Full Stack Software Engineer
Epsilon Net SA, one of the largest IT groups of companies in Greece awarded with 9 National and 3 European Best Workplace awards is seeking for the department of R&D, a Full Stack Software Engineer.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on new feature development, as well as maintenance of existing features and bug fixes
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5 years of overall software development experience
- Experience with .NET 4.5+, .NET Core principles and best practices
- Great knowledge of Angular (8+)
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle and scrum process framework.
- Native Greek speaker
- Azure Products (Microservices, Application Insights, Blob Storage)
- Kendo UI - Telerik
- MSSQL Server
- Azure DevOps
- Excellent working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Private medical insurance.
- Ongoing training, opportunities & career development.
- Free participation in Epsilon Training & Epsilon College educational programs.
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Hybrid/remote working model
[To send your CV please click here.]