Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, member of Marriott International,
is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, and ambitious
Parklane is the only internationally branded luxury beach resort in Cyprus, featuring 222 rooms, 34 suites and 18 villas, the award-winning Kalloni Spa and international branded restaurants such as Nammos Limassol and LPM Restaurant & Bar. The company owns the Park Tower, a completed 20-apartment luxury residential tower integrated within the resort’s premises. Parklane is part of MHV Mediterranean Hospitality Venture, a leading hospitality and real estate group with a portfolio consisting of luxury hotels and resorts and state-of-the-art developments both in Cyprus and abroad.
Under the direction of the Kitchen supervisor or his delegate, and within the limits of established policies and procedures, produces and presents food of high quality.
- Prepare fresh ingredients for cooking according to recipes/menu.
- Cook food and prepare top-quality menu items in a timely manner.
- Test foods to ensure proper preparation and temperature.
- Operate kitchen equipment safely and responsibly.
- Ensure the proper sanitation and cleanliness of surfaces and storage containers.
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
- Wash and peel fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients.
- Prepare cold foods.
- Operate ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves, and fryers.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food.
- Follow all safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 12 kg without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by supervisor.
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- 2+ years' experience in a similar capacity / faction position in a 4 or 5-star hotel or in a well-established restaurant
- Good knowledge of English Language
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of HACCP procedures
- Ability to obtain and maintain a food handler certification
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
Appy by sending your CV in the strictest confidence:
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.