INGROUP, is currently seeking on behalf of its client, a multinational company, leader at the digital transformation of energy automation market, a:
Sales Account Executive
The role: As a Sales Account Executive will be promote the products and solutions of the company to the channel of system integrators, original equipment manufacturers and industrial end users. Your main role is to develop new and existing direct and indirect customers and implement the commercial policy in the industrial market.
What you will do:
- Develops sales/business plans, establishes call plans and strategies, develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through increased availability/access, timely communication and following up on accounts.
- Encourages partnering as a means toward account penetration and increased profitability.
- Develops new sales opportunities while addressing the needs of existing assigned accounts.
- Negotiates and coordinates pricing strategies based on market conditions.
- Works closely with other sales team, product managers etc to identify and exploit cross selling opportunities.
- Prepares, supports and follows-up technical offer (alone or in cooperation with other teams) and consults customers on technical design and products / solutions that can meet their needs. Promotes the company’s automation portfolio including solutions and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Automation or Electrical Engineering (AEI/TEI). Postgraduate degree in Engineering or Business Administration will be considered a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales in industrial sector, especially with SI & OEMs and good knowledge of the Industrial End Users market
- Knowledge of promoting industrial software solution (ex. SCADA, PLC)
- Technical experience in automation systems is a plus (for example to have undertaken an automation project)
- Very good oral and written command of the English language
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence, develop and manage partners
- Self-drive, able to work autonomously and take initiative
- Customer focused, ability to adapt to different client profiles
- Team player, ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Global mindset willing to adapt in a multi-cultural environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Ticket Restaurant
- Laptop & Mobile
- Car & Coral card
- Private Insurance
- Pension plan