Successful Candidate will help the QA team deliver top quality features through extensive, fast paced testing and regression. As our SQA Tester you will take part and refine test plans to ensure increasingly thorough test coverage as well as execute the refined plans. You will also provide the team with the latest testing status of features in development and will be collaborating closely with the extended team to deliver world-class online features and services.
The candidate will be joining a team of outgoing individuals who share a great team dynamic and are part of a fantastic company culture which promotes flexibility and balance.
What you'll be doing:
- Refine test plans for a wide range of online services.
- Constant execution of test plans and ad hoc requests
- Heightened sense of awareness and attention to detail during the feature creation and audit processes
- Partnering and collaborating with all departments throughout the SDLC
- Responsible for the full release of multiple types of features across a myriad of platform combinations
- Mobile/PC/Console/Mac testing
What you'll need to be successful:
- Extensive experience with bug management, tracking and reporting programs (i.e. TestTrack Pro, Jira, Bugzilla).
- Closely familiar with the software development cycles and version control.
- Shipped multiple features, games, web pages, web features, services.
- Experience with test case creation and test plan organization.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong resource management skills
- Exceptional, clear and effective communication skills (verbal & written)
- Self-driven ability to work independently
- Strong team spirit
- Strong organizational skills and an unwavering attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out-of-the-box
- Solid time management skills
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role you may be exposed to adult content
[To send your CV please click here.]