Employment opportunity with
Choruw Call Hellas A.E.
We are Chorus Call Hellas A.E., a US based International Teleconferencing Service Provider, and we’ve built our business and our reputation on a staff dedicated to exceptional customer service. Due to our rapid expansion, we are seeking qualified candidates with high level of initiative and self-motivation to grow with us in the following position in ATHENS:
Audio-Video-Web Services Coordinator
The Audio-Video-Web Services specialist is responsible for pre-production, production and post-production work for various live events and webinars. This includes the preparation and testing of slides, animation, recorded video and other graphic material used in web meetings. Also includes, pre-production testing of speaker and studio audio and video, technical crew during productions and the recordings, editing testing and archiving of productions.
- Effectively organize and execute web events (web conferences/webcast) from pre-production to post-production.
- Ability to supervise and manage a live event (audio & video)
- Comfortable working/communicating with senior level management and executives.
- Deliver all post-production materials (reporting/analytics)
- Assist with troubleshooting user issues during live events.
- Manage and facilitate live & On-Demand streaming (audio and video)
- Run on site streaming events.
- Design and create web pages using the Chorus Call Platform for Event Streaming.
- University or Technical Degree.
- Superior customer service skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Strong Internet and Web technical skills
- Experience with Audio/Video production
- Experience with Streaming tools (VMIX, Wirecast, OBS, ATEM)
- Experience with Adobe tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere) a strong plus
- Good to have Intermediate to advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, Java
- Ability to work as a team, yet work independently.
- Some travel may be required.
- Flexible work schedule required to accommodate changing event schedule.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
[To send your CV please click here.]
with reference MEDIA-WEB2