Senior Analog IC Engineer
Location city: Athens
Location Country: Greece
u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is a global technology leader in positioning and wireless communication in automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. Their smart and reliable solutions, services and products let people, vehicles, and machines determine their precise position and communicate wirelessly over cellular and short range networks. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules, and secure data services and connectivity, u blox is uniquely positioned to empower its customers to develop innovative and reliable solutions for the Internet of Things, quickly and cost effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, the company is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia, and the USA (www.u-blox.com).
U-Blox is a global fabless semiconductor and modules business operating in three key areas: GNSS positioning, short-range communications systems and cellular communications systems. We develop IP and full custom ASICs for use within a comprehensive range of chipset and module products.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team for contributing to the design and development of the next generation of highly integrated RF ICs using state-of-the-art tools in deep sub-micron CMOS processes. You will use your skills as an Integrated Circuit designer to support exciting and new projects. You will handle complex engineering assignments in collaboration with local and remote RF, HW, System and Test Engineering teams.
If you are an Analog IC Engineer with excellent design skills, want to participate in challenging cutting-edge technology IC design projects at a very pleasant professional working environment, then this is the right place for you!
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you - even if you think you may not meet all the requirements. We are always looking for outstanding individuals
- Specify and design Analog and RF circuit blocks such as LNAs and Mixers, Frequency Synthesizers (PLLs), Filters, Bandgap, LDO, Power management, DAC and ADC circuits etc.
- Integration of these analog circuits with both RF and digital circuits
- Full custom layout and physical verification
- Radio and Analog/RF block lab characterization
- Collaboration with production team for ramp-up of product.
- Low voltage and low power CMOS design techniques in nanometer technologies are emphasized
- Support and mentor junior colleagues
Your skills, experience and requirements
- Degree qualified in Electrical, Electronics or Communications Engineering, Applied Physics or equivalent experience
- +5 years of working experience in analog IC design
- Understanding of analog circuit design techniques, simulator options and capabilities, and IC layout design techniques and verification methodologies
- Strong analytical skills, systematic and methodical design approach and interest to learn and develop.
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to work independently and with other engineers distributed across several locations
- Excellent in English writing and speaking
Perks and Benefits
- A multicultural and international company with over 60 different nationalities
- Project-based activities working with colleagues across the globe
- A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies
- Hybrid working model & flexible working hours
- A strong learning environment and regular career discussions
- Company Performance Bonus/Sales Bonus (or none) and Long-term Incentive Plan
- Modern offices located in Maroussi region with nearby Metro, Suburban and Bus lines
- Meal vouchers, parking slot or public transportation subscription
- Health/Life insurance & Private Pension Plan
- Relocation package and Relocation tax grant (State grant of 50% tax reduction for 7 years)
- Application support for Blue Card and work permit
- … and discover even more by talking with us!
Learn more about u-blox and its mission by watching this video!
We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a strong learning organization and are committed to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.
Applications Close Date
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
[To send your CV please click here.]