Chef de Partie (Hot Kitchen) – Greek Cuisine
- Sofitel Bahrain
- Job-Category: Culinary
- Job Type: Task Force
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
Chef de Partie (Hot Kitchen) – Greek (Task Force)
As Chef de Partie of our upcoming Greek restaurant, you will be responsible for the quality of food served, assist in the implementation and conceptualization of new menu items, and train and develop your team.
What is in it for you:
- Free accommodation, transportation, visa and work permit
- Excellent opportunity for International exposure
What you will be doing:
- Actively share ideas, opinions, and suggestions to improve the environment and menus of the hot kitchen.
- Ensure consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte and/or buffet menus according to property recipes and standards
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the team and strive for guest feedback
- Ensure all kitchen colleagues are aware of standards & expectations
- Maintain and enhance the food products through creative menu development and presentation
- Adhere to the menu engineering program and create seasonal and holiday menus according to hotel guidelines
- Control outlet food cost, through menu engineering, production efficiencies, and food waste
- Active in Planet 21 initiatives
- Coach and mentor sous chefs and culinary colleagues
- Conduct corrective disciplinary action forms and documentation as needed
- Completes daily temperature log books and ensures FIFO of all received goods.
- Adhere to and follow ALL SAFE health and safety protocols, ensure all colleagues are trained and held accountable for the set standard
- Place work orders for items needing repair
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 2 years of similar experience from luxury background
- Diploma Certification in a Culinary discipline an asset
- A passion for food, desire to further develop culinary and leadership skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
- Other duties as assigned
Your team and working environment:
- Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa is 5 star Luxury Hotel with 262 Luxury Rooms & Suites Including 1 Royal Suite, 6 Opera Suites, 21 Prestige Suites, 32 Club Millesime Rooms, 202 Luxury Rooms, 5 Restaurant & 4 Bars, 1 Grand Ballroom, 2 Meeting Rooms, Beach Club, Kids Club and the first Thalassa Spa in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries (GCC)
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
[To send your CV please click here.]