NICE N EASY GROUP
Nice n Easy Restaurant located in Kolonaki is searching for:
A restaurant manager who will be responsible for the overall operations of the restaurant. This position requires assisting with inventory management and budgeting for the location. Ensure that regulatory guidelines of the food services industry are being followed by every employee to avoid any violations. To be a restaurant manager, the candidate must have a high school diploma.
Must contribute to the development of processes and procedures, helping make them clear and easy to follow. At least three years of experience in a related field is required.
- Schedule shifts and assign table sections to staff.
- Resolve customer questions and complaints professionally.
- Ensure the restaurant follows health and safety regulations.
- Place orders for ingredients, utensils and equipment as stock is depleted or damaged.
- Record all income and expenses, make sure cash registers are balanced at the end of every shift.
- High school diploma.
- Previous supervisory experience within a restaurant is preferrable.
- Accounting and arithmetic skills
- Strong leadership skills with the capacity for development
- Ability to resolve conflict in a professional manner
- Innovative and trustworthy
- Ability to remain impartial during conflict
- Internal drive and willingness to work in a demanding, challenging and fast‐paced work environment.
- Strong ability and self-motivation to overcome problems at work in a resourceful, efficient, and effective way, working independently or as part of a team.
- Professional communication skills along with an innate teamwork mentality.
NicenEasy offers a competitive salary with career development opportunities, based on the candidate's qualifications and skills. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment which values and is committed towards its employees.