Sales Director (International Market)
Are you passionate about hospitality and creating memorable experiences to employees and guests?
Do you have the skills and experience to lead the Sales Team for one of the most iconic integrated resorts in Greece?
If the answer is a definite "yes", we are keen to hear from you.
Key accountabilities and ownership
- Create and implement strategies for maintaining and enhancing market share
- Implement and execute all sales-related activities in your respective markets (goals, tactics and actions) to achieve and exceed forecasted revenue figures in rooms.
- Prepare and conduct an Annual Strategic Plan, in close cooperation with the Commercial Director, including all sales metrics such as ADR, RN and RRev and any others which will be part of the hotel business plan for your respective market.
- Prepare and conduct the weekly and monthly sales reporting for your respective market and take appropriate actions when necessary to achieve and exceed monthly/yearly objectives.
- Suggest, anticipate and recommend sales strategy facing some low period or unexpected slow pickup.
- Identify developing and emerging international markets, with a focus on luxury travel.
- Enhance brand awareness in international markets.
- Lead the sales team to achieve KPI goals.
Experience & qualifications
- Previous experience in a DOS role within a leading, luxury hotel and resort market segment
- Established prominent key stakeholder contacts and partnerships within the market
- BSc/BA in Hotel Management, or relevant field; MSc in Hospitality or MBA will be a plus.
- Excellent English reading & writing skills - French or German desirable
Skills & competencies
- Strong commercial acumen
- Sales/account management and business development skills
- Able to work under strong pressure.
- Agility and strong organizational skills
- Strong relationship management, advanced communication, and interpersonal skills
- Integrity & authenticity
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a Senior Management Team set to embark on a development project that will exceed 1 bn euros in the next 5 to 10 years.
- competitive salary, bonus scheme
- fully furnished accommodation
- pngoing development and growth opportunities
At Porto Carras Grand Resort we believe that people are crucial to the success of our journey, and diversity is a key element. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to promoting inclusion for all and as such we encourage everyone to apply.
[To send your CV please click here.]