Infinity Suites & Dana Villas
is looking to recruit talented and passionate Front Desk Agents
for season 2022 in Santorini.
The Front Desk Agent is responsible for serving as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation. We are seeking a friendly, service-oriented front desk agent to join our growing staff. In this position, you will take reservations, check guests in and out of rooms, direct calls, and answer all guests’ questions and concerns. You must be personable and have outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- Greet guests with a welcoming smile and friendly demeanor
- Respond to all incoming requests (e-mail, phone etc.) in a professional way.
- Perform all guest check-in and check-out procedures
- Collect payment for room charges and other fees
- Make and confirm reservations
- Be informed and up-to-date on all types of room accommodation and availability
- Obtain or confirm guest information, assign rooms, activate and distribute keys, etc.
- Inform guests of hotel amenities and offerings
- Provide local information on restaurants, special sites, activities, etc.
- Assist with and book tours and activities for guests
- Take and deliver messages for guests
- Store luggage and valuables as needed
- Maintain a clean and tidy workspace at all times
- Communicate with housekeeping, room service and maintenance staff as necessary
- Resolve customer complaints and problems calmly and effectively
- Notify management of any serious issues that you cannot resolve
- Maintain a friendly, personable disposition
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed (sorting mail, paper filing, etc.)
- Complying with company procedures and safety policies.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Front desk Department in a 5 star Hotel
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism / Economics will be considered as an asset
- Excellent command of both Greek and English language (oral and written). Additional languages will be considered as an asset.
- Experienced in computer (proficiency knowledgeable of Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of Hotel Computer Systems and previous experience with PMS systems
*Knowledge of Pylon hospitality by EpsilonNet will be considered an asset
- Ability to Multitask & work under pressure
- Communication & Presentation skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Team Player
Infinity Suites &Dana Villas offers:
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Continuous self-development and education/training
- Dynamic, Friendly and Supportive working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company
We wish to inform you that after we have received and evaluated all CVs our HR department will be in contact with the candidates who's CVs fulfill all the required standards in order to arrange a time and date for an interview to take place. All received CVs remain strictly confidential.
At Infinity Suites & Dana Villas we are proud to be committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please send us your CV with recent photo and any available references.
Job Type: Seasonal