Numo Hotels & Resorts is recruiting for
Numo Ierapetra Beach Resort 5* in Crete:
Front Office Manager
for season 2024
Curiosity. Passion. Aesthetics. These are the main drivers behind Numo Hotels & Resorts.
Numo Ierapetra is an awarded noble barefoot luxury resort. This adult-only property consists of 132 elegantly designed rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, 2 bars and 2 swimming pools, a spa and wellness center, a boutique and open-air cinema, as well as a diving center.
- Professional and friendly service to customers
- Communication with customers, including complaint management and emergency/emergency resolution
- Working with the Reservations and Catering department to ensure accurate and optimal room allocation for arrivals
- Cooperation with the other departments of the hotel
- Coordination, training of reception staff and scheduling of staff shifts
- Preparation of reports concerning performance and sales
- Ensuring compliance with required procedures
- Focus on achieving quality and financial targets
- Keeping correct and timely receipts and sending them to the accounting department on a daily basis after personal control
- Degree from a Higher or Advanced School of Tourism Professions, domestic or foreign
- At least three years' experience in a similar position in a five-star hotel
- Excellent knowledge of English and knowledge of a second foreign language is desirable.
- Knowledge of computer programs
- Knowledge of hotel systems (Opera)
- Pleasant, polite and friendly personality, with a desire for development and growth
- Professional appearance and behaviour, with a view to providing a high quality service
- Attention to detail, organisational skills, team spirit and cooperation
- Flexibility and adaptability in demanding situations
The company offers:
- competitive salary package, depending on qualifications
- career development opportunities
- excellent working environment
- continuous training (on-the-job training)
- accommodation of excellent standards and daily meals
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated as confidential.
Please send resumes and applications:
[To send your CV please click here.]