Numo Hotels & Resorts is recruiting for
Numo Ierapetra Beach Resort 5* in Crete:
for season 2024
Curiosity. Passion. Aesthetics. These are the main drivers behind Numo Hotels & Resorts.
Numo Ierapetra is an awarded noble barefoot luxury resort. This adult-only property consists of 132 elegantly designed rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, 2 bars and 2 swimming pools, a spa and wellness center, a boutique and open-air cinema, as well as a diving center.
- Organizes and accurately allocates his/her department's staff according to current occupancy needs, arrivals/departures, etc.
- Supervises the cleaning of the rooms.
- Supervises the cleaning of offices and common areas.
- Ensures the implementation of the rules/principles of the HACCP system and health protocols.
- Takes care of customer requests and other special occasions (e.g. anniversary, honeymoon, birthday).
- Regularly checks the offices in terms of their organization.
- Properly schedules purchases and orders stock needed by the department.
- Distributes orders for additional items to rooms (linens, pillows, toiletries, etc.) following the hotel's service standards.
- Compiles and sends a detailed report with the status of the rooms to the reception desk.
- Immediately informs the maintenance supervisor of any damage or defects found in the rooms.
- Proven experience in a 5-star luxury hotel
- Ability to work under pressure and excellent customer service results
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of a second foreign language will be highly appreciated.
- Diploma of Tourism School
- Pleasant, courteous and friendly personality oriented towards customer service and satisfaction and effective management of customer complaints, with the aim of immediate problem resolution
- Professional appearance and attitude, with a willingness to develop and grow
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, teamwork and cooperation spirit
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to directly understand the needs and wishes of guests
- Flexibility and adaptability in demanding situations
The company offers:
- competitive salary package, depending on qualifications
- career development opportunities
- excellent working environment
- continuous training (on-the-job training)
- single accommodation of high standards and daily meals
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be treated as confidential.
Please send resumes and applications:
[To send your CV please click here.]