Senior UI/UX Designer
We are the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consists of experts in every functional area of business, and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting-edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the Aylo team and be a part of something big.
We have an amazing opportunity for a multi-disciplinary designer to collaborate on user experience, brand identity, and user interface design. You can expect to be working primarily on digital projects for web and mobile. Our design team has a wealth of creative experience, and we encourage everyone to share their ideas. You are the ideal addition to the team if you share our belief that style exists to support ideas, you have a strong point of view on design, and you’re driven to constantly learn new skills.
The Senior UI/UX Designer works in close collaboration with the Projects Manager, the Product Managers and the Developers to create interfaces that align with usability best practices. You will join a team working to provide cutting-edge experiences for our users in a fast-paced environment. You can expect a great degree of autonomy and opportunities to use your artistic ability on products that reach millions of people daily.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the UI/UX design process, from conceptualization to final implementation, for web and mobile applications.
- Create wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and interactive designs that effectively communicate design concepts and user flows.
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and gather feedback to iterate and improve design solutions
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to define project requirements and objectives.
- Develop and maintain design systems, guidelines, and best practices to ensure design consistency across platforms.
- Stay updated with industry trends, emerging technologies, and design tools to continuously enhance design processes and skills.
- Mentor and guide junior designers, providing constructive feedback and fostering a culture of design excellence.
What you'll need to be successful:
- 3 - 5 years of UI/UX design experience with demonstrated experience in designing user interfaces for web and mobile applications.
- Education in Computer Science, Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction or related design program, or equivalent experience. Master's degree is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to design fully responsive products (PC, Tablet & Mobile)
- Good artistic approach
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong command of the English language
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and prior experience in a UI/UX team
- Ability to articulate design decisions and advocate for user-centered design principles to stakeholders.
- Experience with user research, usability testing, and incorporating user feedback into design iterations.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a variety of design projects and your design process.
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role you may be exposed to adult content
[Το send your CV please click here.]