Infinity Suites & Dana Villas is looking to recruit a
Content Marketing Specialist
The role includes a multichannel approach as the candidate will work with a variety of digital tools, such as Google AdWords, Social MediaAds Manager, Email Marketing Platforms, Affiliate Networks and Google Analytics on a daily basis. He / she would also contribute intoconsultation and guidance to the rest of the departments (Reservations, HR, Accounting, Wedding & Events, F&B and Spa), aiming to further expand and develop their business and their revenues.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to messages, and to promote company initiatives.
- Monitoring all OTA's &Review Platforms contenct for company's better exposure to the public audience , as well as, responding to all questions and reviews after consulting with other departments
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Build AdWords and Social Campaigns (Facebook, Instagram) from scratch based on client’s goals
- Set up remarketing lists & guidance for correct implementation of tracking tags.
- Design, implement and report clients Search Engine Optimizations plan
- Plan and execute clients email marketing campaign
- Perform monthly reports to evaluate the performance in terms of revenue growth for both the customer and the company
- Monitor closely competition and market landscape to identify opportunities
- Discover new tools, develop new methods and processes that will further optimize service delivery process and increase customer satisfaction.
Infinity Suites & Dana Villas offers:
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Continuous self-development and education/training
- Dynamic, Friendly and Supportive working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company
We wish to inform you that after we have received and evaluated all CVs our HR department will be in contact with the candidates who's CVs fulfill all the required standards in order to arrange a time and date for an interview to take place. All received CVs remain strictly confidential.