Cova, one of Milano’s oldest and most prestigious Pasticceria, owned by LVMH, is expending and set to open in Summer 2023 in the fully renovated Astir Marina located in Vouliagmeni. Product excellence paired with the Astir Marina’s exceptional views will be beyond doubt a Hotspot. We are currently looking for the position of Pastry Chef
As the Pastry Chef, you'll work closely with our Head Pastry Chef to create and prepare our pastry and dessert offerings. You'll be responsible for menu planning, recipe development, and managing inventory. You'll also supervise the pastry staff, including pastry cooks and bakers, and ensure that all pastries and desserts are prepared according to our standards for taste, presentation, and food safety.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Pastry Chef in a high-end restaurant or hotel
- Excellent knowledge of pastry making and dessert menu planning
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and inventory management software
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills