Senior PowerBuilder Software Engineer
Epsilon Net SA, one of the largest IT groups of companies in Greece awarded with 9 national and 3 European Best Workplace awards is seeking for the department of R&D, a Senior Power Builder Software Engineer.
- Participate in design, analysis and development.
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Communicate effectively with multiple teams.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Familiarity with object-oriented languages (PowerBuilder, Visual Studio.net)
- Database knowledge (Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase) with a strong understanding of database technologies will be considered a plus.
- Familiarity with either ERP, Accounting or Payroll Software Solutions is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- excellent working environment
- competitive remuneration package
- private medical insurance
- ongoing training, opportunities and career development
- free participation in Epsilon Training and Epsilon College educational programs
- opportunities for career growth and development