G4S Secure Solutions is a member of Allied Universal® and the world’s leading security and facility services company that provides proactive security services and cutting-edge smart technology security solutions.
Through the company’s vast network of more than 800,000 employees, we leverage global best practices in communities all over the world. We are an international supplier of market-leading integrated security solutions and services to a diverse range of clients and customers across the corporate, commercial and political landscape. Our aim is to provide expert security services that exceed customer expectations in order to enable a performance of high standard services in accordance with the best practices of the industry.
Our team continues to expand and we are looking for an experienced Bid Supervisor to join our team! The potential candidate will assist the B2B team in handling efficiently and effectively the entire bidding process, ensuring a high level of excellence at all times!
Job Title:Bid Supervisor
Reports to: B2B Sales Manager
Location: Metamorphosis, Attica, Greece
Working as part of the Sales Department, this position reports to the Sales Operation Support Manager. The potential candidate will coordinate and produce the proposal (RFI, ITT, RFP etc.) documents, showing a high level of attention to detail and should have an ability to work under pressure and too demanding deadlines.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities concerning Bidding tasks:
- Take ownership of the bidding process for new tenders and implement all necessary bid procedures and processes
- Coordinate all information from external and internal sources and collate as necessary.
- Act as liaison for the virtual bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders (involving vendors and the majority of our internal departments: presales, marketing, sales, finance, commercial, the legal department and the product team)
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of any tender’s requirements
- Support the timely production, collation and distribution of accurate bid documentation ensuring full compliance with the RFQ/RFP/Tender policies
- Contributing to the production of the bid management plan, preparing reports as appropriate
- Monitor the market to identify new opportunities or changes that might impact on the business
- Follow up on bid enquiries made by clients
- Contribute to the design and production of bid presentation documents and manage version control process
- Manage a bid library and coordinate version management of key project tools and documents ensuring appropriate records are securely kept for reference
- Ensure appropriate records are securely kept for reference purposes
- Proven capability and track record for at least 3 years in the preparation and submission of tender responses preferably in the Service Industry
- Solid user experience of National System of Electronic Public Procurement Platform (ESIDIS)
- BS degree preferably in Legal or other relevant fields
- Excellent use of Google workspace (sheets, docs, etc) and MS Office
- Experience of writing and coordinating tender and proposal documentation in a consultancy or other professional services environment
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) both in English and in Greek language
- Ability to work well under time pressures and to prescribed deadlines
- Confident working at high speed whilst maintaining attention to detail with a ‘no mistake’ attitude
- Experience of working with a CRM and ERP database would be ideal
- Awareness of wider business, financial and industry trends
- Ability to grasp concepts and details quickly and translate into solutions
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes attractive salary, private health and life insurance, meal vouchers, continuous training and above all a collaborative modern work environment with unlimited possibilities for career development in a multinational organization.
G4S is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities! If you correspond to the above criteria please don’t hesitate to click the Apply button and send us your resume