Digital Product Owner
Athens, Attica, Greece, Digital Services, DPO 001
In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Digital Product Owner and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by developing innovative techniques for using digital media to market products and services.
- Serve as a subject matter expert of Digital Services, setting the direction of the Digital products and providing the necessary support to the Agile teams to deliver an outstanding service for our customers
- Get to know our customers and their problems to identify ways to improve their online experience while working closely with the business teams
- Identifying potential new online experiences, propositions, and taking them through feasibility and business case, supporting commercial negotiations and go to market
- Ensuring an outstanding experience is always delivered. You’ll continuously search for improvements with the customer in mind
- Persuade/influence cross-functional teams and senior stakeholders
- Continuously monitoring customer needs, market trends, competitor activity and regulatory changes to ensure the product remains a category leader
- 3 or more years of working experience as a Product Owner
- BSc degree in Computer Science, or Statistics
- Exceptional customer focus with proven track record in Digital Product management
- Technical understanding for Digital products/services in a high growth environment with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills
- Good familiarity with Agile, Scrum and Project Management
- Ability to communicate and engage across the business across all levels of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to drive projects to completion
- The ability to persuade and influence others using verbal and written communication techniques
- Commercial understanding/acumen of business KPI’s
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal)
Join Our Team and:
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment
- Create your career path in dynamic organization
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural)
As part of our Diversity & Inclusion Policy and as a member of the Diversity Charter Greece, WIND Hellas is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.