Onetourismo Hotel Management
Senior Travel Consultant
Manios Travel, located in Omοnoia, Athens, servicing both Greek and international clients, is committed to be delivering high-quality experience services in B2B, B2C and Group.
- You will be responsible for supporting e-booking (Hotels, Cars, Transfers, Tours, cruises, air ticketing and ferry), i.e. information on price and availability, booking restrictions, etc.
- Attend to customer needs and always offer the best solutions possible to perfectly match their needs.
- Communicate with suppliers and customers over the telephone or by e-mail to discuss their needs and provide competent solutions.
- Work closely with other colleagues and departments to ensure smooth daily operations.
- You will be the point of reference for the customers.
- Tourism, Hospitality or Business Studies will be considered an asset.
- Working experience in e-booking platforms
- Excellent knowledge of English both oral and written. Other European language will be considered a plus.
- User of MS Office and Outlook
- Good verbal and written communication skills and customer service approach
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to successfully resolve customer issues
- Team player, proactive, creative, able to multitask and work independently
- Flexibility, self-control, politeness, speed
For candidates, the following will be considered an asset:
- previous experience in MICE department
- experience in online travel agent and/or channel manager
- experience in know-how of Global Distribution System on airline reservation system
- excellent working environment professionals
- competitive compensation package
- training and career development
- full-time position