SOFITEL ATHENS AIRPORT would like to recruit:
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in a similar role, 5-star luxury environment is preferred.
- TEI / University Degree
- Knowledge of Opera. Familiarity with Accor ResWeb and DataWeb system will be highly advantageous.
- Fluency in Greek and English is essential. Knowledge of French is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Windows etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Dynamic personality, creative, innovative, with excellent organization, commercial and communication skills. Initiates contacts and establishes rapport easily. Organises time and work efficiently.
- Flexibility to meet hotel rostering needs with weekend and public holiday work.
Key tasks: Handling guest room reservations for the hotel in line with the procedures on standard call format and communication methods determined by the Call Center. Answering and handling of incoming calls using the tools available, i.e. phone, computer, centralized electronic reservations system etc.
A detailed CV should be sent to SOFITEL ATHENS AIRPORT – Human Resources Department,
Athens International Airport - 19019 Spata, Tel.: 210 3544000, Fax: 210 3544017
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Important Information: We declare that for the protection of your personal data, the hotel “Sofitel” will never ask you to send your personal documents such as ID number, passport, working permit, bank account number and credit card number since any deposit will not be required.