SOFITEL Athens Airport
Chef de Partie (Pastry) – Greek Cuisine
- Sofitel Bahrain
- Job-Category: Culinary
- Job Type: Task Force
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn daily, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities during your journey with us.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. To discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, and dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
Chef de Partie (Pastry) – Greek (Task Force)
Ready for a sizzling task force opportunity? You will play a pivotal role in our pastry working alongside a fantastic team. The pastry you prepare, bake and serve makes our guests smile and wanting more.
What is in it for you:
- Free accommodation, transportation, visa and work permit
- Excellent opportunity for international exposure
What you will be doing:
- Maintains and cleans all work areas, kitchen equipment and utensils to the high standards of cleanliness and hygiene required by the hotel.
- Co-ordinates with colleagues whenever necessary regarding operational problems.
- Knows to make different types of bread and pastry items
- Is familiar with the operational procedures of all equipment in the kitchen and operates them in the correct manner to ensure the maximum efficiency and personal safety.
- To assist in the implementation of the various food safety and hygiene standards including HACCP and other Municipality regulations.
- Participates in regular meetings and briefings as may be scheduled.
- Participates in any scheduled training and development program that may improve personal or departmental standards.
- Responds to any changes in the food and beverage function as dictated by the industry, company or hotel.
- Is aware of the method of preparation and the standard recipe for every menu items in his particular kitchen and follows the procedures at all times.
- Food preparation and cooking, plating, presentation
- Kitchen maintenance and cleaning, following food safety requirements
- Maintaining and ordering stocks and supplies
Your experience and skills include:
- 1-2 years’ experience in five star hotel
- Hospitality background highly preferred
- Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Dynamic, hardworking attribute
- Ability to provide friendly, courteous and professional service at all times
- Creative and passionate about food and customer service
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
Your team and working environment:
- Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa is 5 star Luxury Hotel with 262 Luxury Rooms & Suites Including 1 Royal Suite, 6 Opera Suites, 21 Prestige Suites, 32 Club Millesime Rooms, 202 Luxury Rooms, 5 Restaurant & 4 Bars, 1 Grand Ballroom, 2 Meeting Rooms, Beach Club, Kids Club and the first Thalassa Spa in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries (GCC)
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
[To send your CV please click here.]