Are you passionate about hospitality and creating memorable experiences to employees and guests?
Do you have the skills and experience to lead the HSE Department of one of most iconic integrated resorts in Greece?
If the answer is a definite "yes", we are keen to hear from you.
Key accountabilities and ownership
- Lead the Health and Safety function of the resort, including supervision of staff to ensure delivery of objectives.
- Providing authoritative advice and guidance on Health and Safety matters to all stakeholders.
- Strategic and forward-thinking approach to improvements on Health and Safety processes.
- People-centric approach with a focus on development to ensure KPI metrics are achieved.
- Proactively leading in collaborative Health and Safety projects across the resort.
- Auditing and reviewing Health and Safety policy and processes with a focus on continuous improvements.
- Strategic planning to reduce Health and Safety risks. Ensure robust reporting systems are in place for Health and Safety strategies.
- Development and training of the team, conducting appraisals and providing support to other onsite teams.
- Liaison with local authorities where and when required.
- Developing and driving a culture of safety within the resort across all divisions.
- Accountable for compliance with internal Health and Safety policies and external accreditations.
- Implementation and review of company Health and Safety policies ensuring that local legislative requirements are met.
Experience & qualifications
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the same capacity/role
- HSE certification or equivalent technical degree
Skills & competencies
- Computer literate including strong Office skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams, and Outlook
- Project management skills
- Agility and strong organizational skills
- Strong relationship management, advanced communication, and interpersonal skills
- Integrity & authenticity
What's in it for you:
- A professional journey that will expand your horizons
- Competitive salary
- Meals & accommodation
- A chance to grow within the group
At Porto Carras Grand Resort we believe that people are crucial to the success of our journey, and diversity is a key element. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to promoting inclusion for all and as such we encourage everyone to apply.