Are you passionate about hospitality and creating memorable experiences to employees and guests?
Do you have the skills and experience to lead a 5* hotel in one of the most iconic integrated resorts in Greece?
If the answer is a definite "yes", we are keen to hear from you.
Key accountabilities and ownership
- Manage and lead the pre-opening: The hotel is expected to open in June 2023.
- Liaise with senior management and other resort's divisional managers to ensure operational and other synergies across the resort.
- Manage ongoing profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Deliver achievable hotel budgets and set other short and long-term strategic goals for the hotel.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel employees.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Comply with resort's brand service standards.
- Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered.
- Manage and develop the hotel management team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the resort and/or group.
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the hotel management team.
Experience & qualifications
- 5 to 10 years of proven experience as a hotel manager. Experience in luxury hotels with an international chain is preferred.
- BSc/BA in Hotel Management, or relevant field; MSc in Hospitality or MBA will be a plus.
Skills & competencies
- Strong commercial acumen, with experience in increasing profitability
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Agility and strong organizational skills
- Strong relationship management, advanced communication, and interpersonal skills
- Creativity in problem-solving
- Integrity & authenticity
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a Senior Management Team set to embark on a development project that will exceed 1 bn euros in the next 5 to 10 years.
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Ongoing development and growth opportunities
At Porto Carras Grand Resort we believe that people are crucial to the success of our journey, and diversity is a key element. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to promoting inclusion for all and as such we encourage everyone to apply.
[To send your CV please click here.]