SOFITEL Athens Airport
Captain – Greek Restaurant
- Sofitel Bahrain
- Job-Category: F&B Service
- Job Type: Task Force
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
Captain – Greek Restaurant - Task Force
We are currently seeking a dynamic and passionate Food & Beverage Captain to join our team at our upcoming Greek restaurant. This role requires a strong leader who is dedicated to providing exceptional service and ensuring the highest quality of food and beverage offerings. If you have a passion for the hospitality industry and a desire to excel in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with us..
What you will be doing:
- Organize the work for the team, including the need to multi-skill in employees' job requirements
- Assist in leading, mentoring and training the team.
- Supervise and delegate duties; Ensure brand standards are maintained
- Liaise with kitchen to ensure the highest standard of food quality and visual appeal
- Ensures information is properly passed on to the team (briefings and debriefings with the kitchen staff etc)
- Ensures the point of sale is prepared to a high standard
- Takes guests' orders &Ensures equipment is used correctly
- Checks the quality and speed of waiter service
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
- Respect the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
- Apply the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problproblem-solvingities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
What is in it for you:
- Free accommodation, transportation, visa and work permit
- Excellent opportunity for international exposure
Your team and working environment:
- Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa is 5 star Luxury Hotel with 262 Luxury Rooms & Suites Including 1 Royal Suite, 6 Opera Suites, 21 Prestige Suites, 32 Club Millesime Rooms, 202 Luxury Rooms, 5 Restaurant & 4 Bars, 1 Grand Ballroom, 2 Meeting Rooms, Beach Club, Kids Club and the first Thalassa Spa in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries (GCC)
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
[To send your CV please click here.]