MED SEA HEALTH S.A. is looking to recruit for its 5* Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort
in Paliouri, Kassandra, Halkidiki, for the season of 2019
Ηost / Ηostess
The role: The Host/Hostess is the first point of contact to our restaurants for all guests, through the coordination of all reservations to the dining room by phone or in person. Greets and assists all guests at the restaurant entrance, assists in seating and menu presentation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Greet and/or acknowledge guests arriving
- Seat patrons by escorting them to assigned table, pulling out chairs and handing guests the menus.
- Present menus, engage in polite conversation, create a personal dining experience, answer questions, and offer information on all menu items and beverage items and offerings of our restaurants and Private Dining.
- Answer the phone in accordance with hotel’s standards.
- Be knowledgeable with regards to operating hours of all food and beverage outlets, any promotions/events.
- Learn and be familiar with VIP reports and hotel environment.
- Prepare a seating assignment before each meal period, considering special requests of guests and preferred needs of regular guests. Present this to all restaurant staff in the pre-shift meeting. Advise manager of any VIP’s.
- Walk through the dining room to ensure guests are satisfied; answers questions
- Handle any guest request or complaints within reason or refers to Manager on shift if needed.
- Maintain work area in a professional manner. Ensure that noise levels in all areas are kept to a minimum.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Knowledge of a third language (i.e. German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, etc.) will be valued accordingly
- Degree in Hospitality/Tourism
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and of at least one PMS software (ie. Protel, Fidelio, etc.) and P.O.S. system
- Minimum 2-3years’ experience as Host/Hostess in large hotels or restaurants
- Good understanding of the operations of the other departments
- Proactive, able to work efficiently under pressure and to come up with rational decisions when faced with challenging circumstances
- Hands-on approach, flexible, with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and with a strong customer-focused approach
Incentives and fringe benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Accommodation according to origin (out of Halkidiki)
- Dynamic, friendly and highly demanding professional working environment
- Meals during hotel operating period
All resumes will be handled with discretion. Only those who possess the above-mentioned requirements will qualify for an interview and be contacted in due time.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Σας ενημερώνουμε ότι το MIRRAGIO Thermal Spa Resort δέχεται βιογραφικά στο πλαίσιο του Thessaloniki #JobFestival2019, που πραγματοποιείται στις 22 και 23 Φεβρουαρίου στο ξενοδοχείο Καψής.