Τhe ΙΤ Assistant works under the supervision of the Supervisor of Technical Support & Maintenance. Provides service to employees and systems management.
Required Skills: Bachelor degree in the field of computer science. Two or more years of related experience with computers, providing customer and end- user service in a technological environment.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Greek and English language. Attention to detail. Work under pressure. Team work and spirit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides assistance in the use of computer hardware, software, and specialized mainframe technology
- Οperates a multi- platform computer environment
- Μonitors the production scheduling, execution, and successful completion of production jobs
- Sets up and configures desktop computers
- Servicing the mail server and the e- mail applications
- Set up internet wireless networks
- Installs software and installs and repairs hardware and peripherals.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures maintains systems, databases Knowledge of Linux, windows 7 ultimate Provides installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment e. g. computers, disk drives, and printers, p. ο.s (Point Of Sales) 24240/22230
Based in Skopelos island.
[To send your CV please click here]