Οperator FIT Reservations Department
MTS City Breaks is a global supplier for on-line hotel accommodation, car rental, transfers and tours offering its services exclusively to travel agencies and tour operators. We have developed a fully integrated most complete and reliable content with the objective to provide to the Travel Agent & Tour operators best-priced hotel availability and product choice worldwide.
For our Operations Team in MTS City Breaks, we are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and talented individuals with strong team spirit who will use their expertise to drive a solid personal & team performance. We need passionate and committed individuals with a strong sense of Excellence in Customer Experience who want to make their mark.
It’s the perfect time to take the next solid step in your career!
As part of a highly motivated team of Operators your main role is to offer “one stop shopping” for customers and consistently exceed their expectations and deliver exceptional service.
- As an Operator FIT Reservations Department you will be responsible for providing “one stop shopping” for e-booking (Hotels, Cars, Transfers, Tours) i.e. information on price & availability, booking restrictions, etc.
- You will expertly deal with all incoming s & outgoing calls, concerning general information.
- Competent handling of all incoming requests sent by travel agents.
- You will attend emphatically to customer needs and always offer the best solutions possible to perfectly match their needs
- You will be very competent in communicating with the customer over the telephone or by e-mail to discuss their needs and provide competent solutions
- Be fully aware and apply the corporate travel policy of your customers, contract details, special requirements and arrangements
- Maintain and nurture excellent relations with suppliers in order to secure optimum terms and smooth resolution of any issues
- Foster excellent relationships with other colleagues and departments in order to ensure cross departmental efficiencies
- Demonstrate personal accountability that delivers premium value and drives results
- You will be the point of reference for the customers and you are expected to handle proficiently Internal and External Customer Issues
- Tourism, Hospitality or Business Studies at degree level or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Travel/Hotel Industry will be considered an asset
- Good knowledge of Hotel Reservations Systems
- Excellent User of MS Office & Outlook
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian
- First-rate communications skills verbal and written, customer service and telephone skills
- Able to discover client’s profile and needs in order to adjust accordingly, providing alternatives and high customer service. Avoid conflicts even under difficult and very demanding circumstances.
- Outstanding team spirit and a strong will to support your colleagues deliver exceptional customer service
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively under stress
- Exceptional Commitment to Learning
- Flexibility, Self – control, Politeness, Speed, Consistency
MTS City Breaks offers:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Private Insurance Coverage;
We strive to continuously improve our services and consistently exceed customers’ expectations.
The right person will …
- Be at their best in a fast-paced and very challenging environment where anything can happen in a day’s work
- Make things happen and turn resourcefulness into second nature
- Take immense pride in expertly managing time and priorities
- Love working in a strong team culture were positive communication and great ideas are considered a must
If you think you have what it takes you can send your CV and cover letter
[To send your CV please click here]
We are looking forward to hearing from you.