Reservations Supervisor / Υπεύθυνος Κρατήσεων
Lyttos Mare Hotel will represent, S Resorts’ brand-new 5+ stars stylish and contemporary escape, creating to provide a high- level guest service, with the sole objective to ensure luxurious and pleasant beachfront accommodations.
We are currently seeking for a Reservations supervisor to lead a reservations’ team who will deliver levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests in a luxury complex, based in Anissaras, under the below requirements:
- Tracks all reservations picked up from the off-line co-operations, all on-line channels like hotel websites, OTA, GDS, and all other third parties.
- Handles external systems like Channel Manager, Web booking engines, Online Travel Agents extranets, etc.
- Handles guest needs, inquiries, and requests.
- Process all reservation requests, changes, cancellations, and inquiries.
- Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations.
- Experience in reservations.
- Knowledge of Fidelio PMS is required
- Excellent knowledge in handling OTA’s like Booking, Expedia, etc.
- Hospitality degree or diploma is required.
- Previous Experience in similar work environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral proficiency in English, while additional language skills are an asset.
- Ensure all incoming requests are answered as per company’s standards, information received and requests are confirmed correctly and within 24 hours.
- Ability to maintain and build relationships with agents, domestic and international.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous.
- Being a member of a Chain in a modern and fast-paced workplace at Anissaras Hersonissos.
- A stimulating business environment with opportunities for professional growth.
- An upbeat, modern workplace with a positive attitude.
- Accommodation provided with AC, meals and laundry access.
* The position is based in the hotel.
* Resumes that do not complete the requirements will be not taken into consideration and they will not be answered. The photo of the CV must be recent.
[To send your CV please click here.]