Mykonos No5 is currently recruiting for season 2022:
- Primarily responsible for welcoming guests arriving late at night
- Conducts check-in and check-out procedures based on Mykonos No5 Arrival and Departure standards
- Checking front office records for accuracy
- Perform end of day duties and prepare reports
- Completing daily tasks, in coordination with the other shifts.
- Must have complete knowledge of the services available at the hotel
- Responding to guests’ requests, handling complaints and informing supervisor accordingly
- Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures
- Performing other duties, as assigned by the management
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a 4 star or 5 star boutique hotel environment
- Excellent command of both Greek &English language, both spoken and written
- Excellent organizational skills
- The provision of uniforms
- Meal on duty
- Accommodation provided with wi-fi and laundry access
Please send your CV with a recent photo.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Resumes that do not complete the requirements or have no recent photo included will be not taken into consideration.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]