Infinity Suites & Dana Villas
is looking to recruit an F&B Manager
for season 2022 in Santorini.
Who we’re seeking:
We’re seeking a unique individual who will embody the heart and soul of the Infinity Suites & Dana Villas while caring deeply about our team, our brand, and our vision. A professional food and beverage manager, responsible for managing all F&B operations and delivering an excellent guest experience.You must be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Process customer complaints patiently
- Plan alternative recipes for customers with special dietary needs
- Check food and beverage supplies and place orders when needed
- Communicate and build strong relationships with vendors
- Oversee and supervise the welcoming of customers
- Always strive towards an exceptional customer experience
- Maintain personal records of working staff for restaurants and provide efficient maintenance.
- Maintain knowledge on all fire protection and preventive measures during emergency.
- Ensure compliance to all company rules in pertinent areas.
- Communicates and teams well with other departments
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a F&B Manager in a 5 star Hotel or a high end service restaurant
- Degree in Hospitality / Tourism will be considered as an asset
- Knowledge of Wines and experience in Wine Tasting will be a plus
- Excellent command of both Greek and English language (oral and written). Additional languages will be considered as an asset.
- Experienced in computer (preferably knowledgeable of POS handling)
- Customer Service Skills
- Ability to Multitask & work under pressure
- Physical Strength/Stamina
- Interpersonal Communication &Team Player
- Familiar with Alcohol Restrictions or Laws
Infinity Suites & Dana Villas offers:
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Accommodation provided with WIFI access and Half Board
- Dynamic, Friendly and Supportive working environment
- Continuous Training
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company
We wish to inform you that after we have received and evaluated all CVs our HR department will be in contact with the candidates who's CVs fulfill all the required standards in order to arrange a time and date for an interview to take place.All received CVs remain strictly confidential.
At Infinity Suites & Dana Villas we are proud to be committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please send us your CV with recent photo and any available references.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Job Type: Seasonal