ICAP Employment Solutions, on behalf of its client, a European Union Agency, is seeking to recruit the position of
1st Level IT Support Administrator
- 1st Level IT support
- Providing technical support and guidance to users
- Assisting with hardware/software installations and customizations
- Conducting research related to IT procurements, security, solutions and integration
- Maintain inventory record for ICT equipment
- Teleconference/Video-conference administration and support (Polycom, Cisco, Skype for Business)
- Manage users/devices through AD
- Assist with other tasks as determined by the Head of Unit
- At least 3 years of professional experience with 1st Level IT Support Administration.
- A degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT systems or relevant subjects, would be beneficial.
- Fluency in English
- European Union Gross Salary levels
- Multinational / Multicultural Working Environment
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
[To send your CV please click here]