JYSK is looking for an
to support the Greek organisation from Budapest Head
Office, with the opportunity to grow with the business.
Why join us?
- An immense personal and professional development opportunity in a company with Scandinavian roots
- An opportunity to become member of a successful organisation from the very beginning
- An attractive compensation package.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Daily accounting according to the Greek accounting rules and JYSK standards.
- Month and year-end closing activities.
- Monthly/yearly tax returning.
- Represent the company in the audit process.
- Represent the company in tax reviews, other authority reviews.
- Accurate and timely reporting
- Execution of payments
- Keep in touch with Greek stores, clarifying accounting, stock issues.
- Participation and assistance in finance related projects.
The position is perfect for you:
- You have relevant and reliable knowledge on the Greek accounting and tax regulation
- You are able to support your Chief Accountant and Finance Manager professionally regarding Greek accounting and tax environment
- You have experience in using ERP systems (knowledge of SAP will be considered as an asset)
- You are a well organized person focusing on procedures
- You are detail oriented and able to keep deadlines
- You are a team player, able to cooperate with colleagues in different positions
- You have excellent knowledge of English language (both oral and written)
- The job is based in Budapest, Hungary. All interested candidates should keep in mind that they might need to relocate.
If you wish to learn more about JYSK or send your CV, please visit [To send your CV please click here]
JYSK GROUP has its base in Scandinavia: The first store opened in Denmark in 1979. Today, JYSK GROUP has over 2,400 stores and 21,000 employees in 48 countries.
In Germany and Austria, the name is Dänisches Bettenlager – and JYSK in the rest of the world.
JYSK GROUP aims to provide everyone with a great offer and has ambitions of gaining a global presence. Behind JYSK GROUP is the company's founder and owner, Lars Larsen, who also owns the furniture retail chains Bolia.com, IDEmøbler and ILVA.
The turnover for JYSK Group in the financial year 15/16 was 3.12 billion euro.