RECCOM stands at the forefront of the Solar Energy industry and has established corporate branches worldwide. In all of its operations, the company maintains ‘best workplace practices’ and upholds the highest ethical standards. RECOM is an equal opportunity employer who prides itself for its diverse background and has developed its workforce based solely on skills and expertise.
Description of the role:
RECOM is currently seeking to recruit a detail oriented Accountant to join its team in the Athens branch office. The ideal candidate will be a business-oriented professional with prior experience in a Corporate Accounting Department. The selected candidate will be expected to work under pressure and maintain a professional demeanor, exhibit high level of discretion and confidential work and information as well as excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- Performing daily accounting activities as assigned, including reconciliation, reporting, payroll, accounts payables/receivables, regulatory and statutory tax duties and obligations.
- Preparing and recording asset, liability, revenue and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Responsible for examining, analyzing, interpreting and maintaining accounting files and records.
- Coordinating with international subsidiaries regarding the review of key schedules, reconciliations, and variance analysis.
- Maintaining and balancing subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Summarizing financial status by collecting information; coordinating preparation of annual closing activities: balance sheet, profit and loss and other statements.
- Coordinationof external partners / accountants / tax advisors of RECOM Group.
Desired skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related discipline; Master’s degree will be considered an asset.
- Minimum of 4years’ relevant working experience, preferably in multinational and fast-paced corporate environment.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and principles; deep understanding of business trends and legislation awareness.
- Familiarity with creating financial statements, general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to plan and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional analytical and numerical skills, with excellent level of attention to detail.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Significant technology aptitude and demonstrated competence in MS Office and accounting software packages.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills in English.
Professionals fitting the above description may forward their Cvs in English.
[To send your CV please click here]