Accounting & Procurement Supervisor
Do you already have experience in people management?
Do you welcome an attractive challenge in the accounting field?
Are you interested in working at a leading company in the Energy sector and accelerate your career?
If so, this is the chance to applynow!
What you will focus on:
- Manage and oversee all the operations of the accounting department
- Prepare and monitor month-end and year-end closing; participate in the preparation of financial statements of the company
- Reconcile commercial systems with General Ledger via ERP tool
- Oversee bank transactions and respective reconciliation
- Handle cases that derive from the Greek Tax Code
- Oversee company's procurement operations according to existing policies
- Prepare all tax statements (returns, withholdings etc.) and ensure that they are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist external auditors and provide relevant data and reports
What We are looking for:
- At least two (2) years of experience in similar position or five (5) years as Senior Accountant; A’ Level Signature is a must
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or in Finance (AEI or TEI); Relevant Master’s Degree is a plus
- Advanced use of accounting ERP system; experience with EBS Entersoft will be considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, with strong focus on complex excel spreadsheets
- Excellent knowledge of Greek Accounting Standards, all taxes legislation, Greek Tax Code, MY DATA
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Good understanding of procurement processes and operations
- Organizational skills and focus on result
- Ability to manage the team and set priorities
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
- A modern, dynamic working environment combined with a hybrid working model
- Opportunities for professional growth
About Optimal HR Group
Since 2005, Optimal HR Group provides unparalleled, bespoke HR services to large organizations. We pride ourselves on delivering a 360° business support platform to our clients through 4 divisions: Talent Acquisition & Talent Development, Learning Services, Workforce Management, Neuro Consulting.
We encourage a working environment of trust, diversity and safety. We invite applicants of diverse background, and we hire without regard to any characteristic protected by law.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]