Position: Accounts Payable Specialist
Function: Accounting & Finance
ABOUT HPD INNOVATION LAB
We Innovate Employment!
We are an International Investment Group with substantial new Offices in Glyfada.
We provide HR services and ensure the success of our Clients by implementing seamless end-to-end solutions so businesses can develop and people are free to grow and follow their passions.
Most importantly, we are now expanding!
ABOUT THE FUNCTION & THE ROLE
Innovation, operational integrity, and a passion for distinctive customer service - this is what you can expect when partnering with our Organisation.
Our Accounting & Finance department is pivotal to the growth and success of our Organisation.
We are now looking for a reliable and precise Accounts Payable Specialist who can analyse expense reports to assign payments to the proper cost centers, work with vendors and contractors and reconcile monthly statements.
- Completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Preparing and updating bank reconciliation report
- Executing payments to vendors, contractors and employees
- Monitoring all vendors and contractors payment agreements, in order to ensure their accurate and timely payments
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Maintaining historical records by electronic and physical filing
- Contributing to cash flow report preparation and update
- Working within accounting as needed in resolving intercompany balances
- Demonstrating a high level of confidentiality
- Assisting in ensuring compliance to the Organisation’s related policies and guidelines
- Supporting continuous improvement and lean initiatives that are implemented into the financial area
- Assisting in other projects as needed
KEY COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Degree in accounting or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience – preferably in a complex multi-site Organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English is a must
- Proficient in excel
- Detail oriented
- Can do and problem solving attitude
- Very well organized and self - starter
- Fast and critical thinking
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Team player ONLY
- Personal and professional Integrity
Are you the one we are looking for?
Send your CV in English at [Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.] and take the chance to become a part of an innovative Organisation and an amazing team!
Kindly be aware that after the screening of the CVs received for the respective position, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to schedule an interview.
HPD Innovation Lab is an Equal Opportunity Employer.