Are you a recent finance graduate?
Is personal growth your career vision?
Do you live near or quite close to the center of Glyfada?
Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family?
If your answer is yes, then we really want to know you!
Accounts Payable Specialist
We are an International Innovation Group specialising in HR services and with us, you will have the chance to work as an Accounts Payable Administrator, where you will be:
- Reviewing and verifying invoices and check requests
- Preparing and processing electronic transfers and payments
- Reconciling Accounts Payable transactions – Monitoring accounts
- Maintaining vendor files, corresponding with vendors and responding to inquiries
- Doing report contribution (cash flow, budget etc.)
What you need to have:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 2-4 years of professional experience in Finance
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English is a must
- Proficiency in Excel
- Personal and professional Integrity
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills and pro-activeness
- Can do and problem solving attitude
- Team spirit
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Are you the one? Let’s find out! Send us your English CV at:
[To send your CV please click here.]
in order to become a part of our Innovative and Dynamic Team.