On behalf of our partner, a dynamic banking organization, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant with primary responsibility to provide secretarial and administrative support to a banking executive.
The eligible candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Office organization, documents sorting-out and archiving;
- Process of incoming/outgoing mail;
- Keeping the Director’s agenda;
- Travel Arrangements;
- Organization and coordination of meetings/events;
- Composing business letters/documents/reports.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Certified Secretarial Training;
- Fluent communication in English, both written and verbal;
- Thorough competency in the use of computer software packages (MS Office, Outlook, etc.);
- Working experience in the banking sector will be considered an asset.
Competences & skills:
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to create and meet timelines cognizant of the business needs and constraints;
- Dynamic and flexible personality;
- Loyalty, professionalism, efficiency.
- Opportunities for career development and learning;
- A corporate working environment.
[To send your CV please click here.]