RECOM stands at the forefront of the Solar Energy industry and has established corporate branches worldwide. In all of its operations, the company maintains ‘best workplace practices’ and upholds the highest ethical standards. RECOM is an equal opportunity employer who prides itself for its diverse background and has developed its workforce based solely on skills and expertise.
About the role:
RECOM is currently seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to join its team in the Athens branch office. The ideal candidate will be a business oriented professional with prior experience in a corporate environment.
- Responsible for general office duties, including: switchboard, office equipment, filing system, incoming and outgoing mail, e-mail correspondence.
- Greeting and directing visitors; answering, screening and directing phone calls.
- Scheduling meetings, often involving global personnel and locations.
- Resolving meeting requests and conflicts in a timely and efficient manner.
- Organizing business trips including scheduling, itineraries and travel expense reports.
- Providing administrative support on the development and preparation of corporate documents, communication and correspondence.
- Representing the office in a professional manner on phone, e-mail, and in person and interface effectively with employees at all levels.
- Maintaining and following-up on assignments and requested information as required.
What you need:
- Degree – Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Communication Skills – Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Experience – Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a corporate administrative position, with significant technology aptitude and demonstrated competence in MS Office.
- Problem Solving Skills – Tenacious problem solver with the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Organizational Skills - Highly organized with ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel and prioritize competing requests.
- Attitude – Self-motivated, confident professional with excellent communication skills, strong technical aptitude and the ability to work independently.
Professionals fitting the above description may forward their CVs in English.
[To send your CV please click here.]