Tina Komninou Interiors is looking for a driven and motivated
to join our team.
Our ideal candidate is greatly organized, efficient, passionate & hardworking.
- Oversee day-to-day correspondence and updates
- Organize meetings & managing databases
- Supervise & Monitor working teams & deadlines
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, engineers & technicians
- Preparation, Oversee & Follow through financial orders & project finance documentation
- Preparation of presentation reports for Client & Design team meetings
- Research & Specification of FF&E requirements
- Professional degree or recognized equivalent
- Previous working experience, minimum three years
- Knowledge in MS Office, Outlook, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Excellent time management & organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Communication, negotiation and relationship building skills dealing with clients, developers, consultants, elected representatives etc.
- Strong follow-through and great attention to detail
- Fluent usage of English Language (Spoken & Written)
We look forward to receiving your Curriculum Vitae.
[To send your CV please click here.]