Rontis, a Swiss multinational healthcare company, is looking to hire:
Analytical Development Scientist
based in Athens, Greece.
Analytical Development Scientist reports to Analytical Development Manager; in case of absence to Research and Development Director.
- University Degree in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Studies (with strong chemistry content).
- Previous experience of 2 years is requested.
- Excellent knowledge and handling of both verbal and written English language.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suites (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment, adhering to strict deadlines/timescales. Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Operates analysis for API characterization/evaluation
- Develops new analytical methods for a new final product under the guidance of Analytical Development Manager
- Operates stress testing for development a stability indicating method
- Operates photostability studies
- Operates validation of the new analytical method for a new final product
- Ensures the proper documentation of the Analytical Method Validation reports
- Supports analytical activities during pharmaceutical development
- Supports and contributes to analytical method transfer for a new product during pharmaceutical development under the guidance of Analytical Development Manager
This is a full-time position.
Only candidates meeting the criteria above will be contacted.
Candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to:
[To send your CV please click here.]
attention HR Department noting “Candidacy for the AD Scientist position”.